Social Media Manager:
This is a flexible contract position and you can work remotely from anywhere.
- An active blog and social media accounts with high engagement.
- A track record of providing excellent customer experiences.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, WordPress, making videos and web analytics.
- Experience working on teams using Facebook Workplace or Slack.
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva or a similar graphics tool.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, curious, fast learner and highly flexible.
- Knowledge of flow psychology, meditation, or storytelling.
You can apply online by sending us an introduction email that tells us who you are, what you think you can do for us and why we should hire you.
Please include a link to your website, creative portfolio and LinkedIn profile.
Note: Please don’t send us traditional resumes or cover letters.
Open Call: Are You Extraordinary?
We are always interested in hearing from creative professionals and autodidacts who have an extraordinary passion for what they do and the digital skills to get results.
We offer an excellent learning experience for advancing your career and the freedom to work remotely from anywhere you are in the world.